Clarisse De Guzman
GRAPHICS & MOTION DESIGNER
Hi, I'm Clarisse! I am a Graphics and Motion Designer with years of expansive experience in digital and 3D design and animation. I use detail-oriented skills and knowledge of various software to specialize in graphic design, motion graphics, branding and identity, and social media.
When it comes to my work, I strive to create meaningful solutions that communicate ideas, function, and innovation to resonate a story beyond the visuals using both design and animation.
My other interests include photography, vlogging, cosplaying and cars!
Currently Working On: Branding for 'Anti-Plug'
Freelance Digital Artist
• Logos for small businesses and groups
• Posters and card designs for advertising purposes
• Snapchat geo-filters
• Vinyl stickers
• Various illustrations
Photography and Editing:
Models (indoor & outdoor):
• Head shots & solos
• Prom (couples and groups)
• Philippine Debuts (event and groups)
• Cars (events and solos / clubs)
• Real estate properties
• Editing using Lightroom and Photoshop
• Matte painting manipulation
• Filming and editing vlogs and promo videos with transitions and effects using After Effects, Premiere Pro and Sony Vegas Pro
Animation and Motion Graphics:
• Simple 2D and 3D animations of text, logos, and scenes
• Worked as a jewelry designer for Origami Owl customers specifically in Canada.
• Organized order placements and answered frequently asked questions about products.
• Managed a personal business for customers to place orders, consult, and customize theirjewelry.
• Communicated with other team members about monthly goals, new products, and upcoming events.
MARTELLO PROPERTY SERVICES INC.
• Performed opening and closing office duties in a punctual manner.
• Operated the office phone and managed incoming calls and faxes from clients by directing them to the appropriate staff members.
• Received and prepared all incoming and outgoing courier with accuracy and handled staff mail on a daily basis.
• Managed mortgage cheques, property e-bills and other documents to be distributed to accountants, managers and administrators.
• Greeted all visitors and tended to their needs before scheduling meetings with appropriate staff members.
• Accurately input data and information using Microsoft Excel.
• Aided in website administration and accounting filing as extra duties to better insure an organized and smooth flowing company.
New Media and Web Development
Enhanced and obtained new skills in web design and development, UI/UX, identity branding, information architecture, video and audio, and project management. Graduating with a certificate after completing the year along with practicum.
3D Animation, Modeling and Design
Gained technical and applicable skills like storyboarding, creating film-quality computer graphics, participating in a game design pipeline and creating 2D and 3D animations. Graduated with certificate after completing the year.
I started designing graphics as volunteer work for my alma mater whilst I was still a student. This became a common practice and I was advised to do it freelance moving onto post secondary which is something I still love doing today! I specialize in logos, identity branding such as business cards and mockups, and poster creations.
My first major in post secondary was 3D character animation. I instantly fell in love and wanted to learn more about different animation techniques geared towards web design and motion graphics.
I use CSS coding and After Effects to animate, and Photoshop and Illustrator to create all elements.
I use graphic design and animation to bring a unique and memorable element to business and self branding. I go the extra mile to make cohesive designs with logos, social media assets, business cards, merchandise etc, and match them with animated logos, video title sequences, and custom event geo filters!